Friday, January 30, 2009

SECRET BUILDERS

Although the site appears to be a "work in progress" initiative [did encounter some flaws], after navigating through some of the features, using some creativity, Secret Builder can be a pretty useful educational tool for students, parents and teachers alike. I particularly like the fact that the idea was a collaborative effort between parents and teachers.

The [free] site has various links and interactive activities which caters to the different age groups. It also has safety features that should put parents at ease. The contest feature offered is a definite "hook" for younger children, which will only serve to keep them intrigued to explore the site's features further.

I must admit I spent a good amount of time playing an old-time favorite: "hang man". Overall, a solid site, and it is free! I urge you to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed.

    I found some "bugs", but I am sure they are working these out.

    Thanks for taking a look. If you enjoyed, pass it on!

    ReplyDelete