Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FINAL REFLECTION

Before the course began , I was pretty excited in terms of seeing how far we have progressed as it related to incorporating technology into education - we've made enormous advances!

Overall, I think the course was very well designed - the course fostered an environment for independence, self discipline and the utilization of effective time management skills. The vast amount of very useful articles, applications, and sites will continually be referenced for both my future lesson planning and teaching sessions. Additionally, through the use of some very demanding assignments, in terms of keeping one challenged, the "envelope was definitely pushed".

For someone that was not too savvy with technology [prior to the course], I have to say, what I have gained is just immeasurable! I am particularly proud of my Scholastic Web Page, and my ability to blog effectively.

With my renewed perspective on [technology in] education, in order for us to compete globally, utilizing computers, software applications and other educational technologies in the classroom is a definite must!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Ron!

    And the fact that you posted this reflection for the blogosphere to see is enough to make a techno-constructivist smile! :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete